Monday, October 29, 2012

Liquid Eyeliner

I forgot to put this other commercial up that I do NOT like and really annoys me, so I'm beginning my blog with it:


I don't know why, but I cannot stand this commercial.

Anyway, I've been experimenting with some liquid eyeliner the past two days. It's hard to get right, because mistakes show up very easily. Here are a couple of pictures:



Before I first tried liquid eyeliner, I watched some YouTube videos that really helped with the application!



That's all for today. Nothing too exciting! I have tomorrow off from work, so I'm very much looking forward to that :) Maybe I'll start working out again! ... orrrrr maybe I'll sleep in then lounge around my apartment, taking full advantage of my day off. We shall see!

I've been having a rough couple of weeks, but the thing that I am looking forward to most is visiting my mama over Thanksgiving week! Thanksgiving just isn't the same without her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment