Thursday, November 8, 2012

"I might be okay, but I'm not fine at all."

"Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it."

*       *       *        *       *

I have been listening to Taylor Swift nonstop ever since I got her most recent album, Red.

Only because I know anyone reading this is dying to know about my favorite songs on the album...

Favorite Happy/Upbeat Tracks:
4. I Knew You Were Trouble.
6. 22 (my guilty pleasure--the first time I listened to it, I thought it was super lame. Then I kept listening to it, and now it's one of my favorites)
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
9. Stay Stay Stay

Favorite Sad/Slower Tracks:
5. All Too Well
7. I Almost Do
10. The Last Time (featuring Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol)
12. Sad Beautiful Tragic

I've been in a more sad/slower track mood lately. The quotes for my title and the first line of this post are both from the song All Too Well. They really describe how I have been feeling lately. And when I say lately, I mean approximately the past year. I don't really feel the same. It's a strange thing, not feeling like yourself for a whole 12 months. 

2 comments:

  1. This week, my favorite has been The Lucky One!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think it's a coincidence that The Lucky One is Track 13 and she always puts the number 13 on her hand during her concerts?

      Delete