Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday To Me!


This past Friday, August 10, was my 25th birthday. I took three vacation days on the 8th, 9th, and 10th, then I was off work over the weekend as well, so I got a five day break from work! It was nice to be able to sleep a lot and relax, but it went by very quickly.

Ryan took my birthday as a vacation day, too, so we got to spend the day together! We had gone to bed very early the night before, so we were awake by 7am! We made a big breakfast, lounged (our favorite pastime), ate lunch, then went to the outlet mall to do some birthday shopping! 

After shopping for a few hours, we went to dinner at Oaken Barrel Brewing Company. It was sooo good! It was a really fun day.

Birthday breakfast: peanut butter banana pancakes, hash browns, and a bacon roll (woven bacon strips baked at 400* for 20 minutes, covered with shredded cheese, and rolled up.)

Two of my favorite things.
Birthday flowers from Michelle :)
Enjoying a Razz-Wheat beer at Oaken Barrel

Snuggling with my bestest.
Wisconsin Burger at Oaken Barrel
Tonight, I exercised. It was the first exercise that I have done in a LONG time. It was hard. And it was only 20 minutes. It was a treadmill interval workout and it kicked my butt.

This is harder than it looks.
Super sweaty.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    HAHAHA, I love your sweaty post work out picture. You still look gorgeous! Biatch.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete