Sunday, March 11, 2012

Life Lately in Photos

Hello! I haven't been blogging for a while, and I must say it feels good to be back.

I borrowed the title for this blog from my best friend Sarah [<---click on her name to view her blog!]. I love when she does these posts, so I decided to do my own! I haven't blogged in a long time, so I have a LOT of photos to share.


My mom usually sends me holiday care packages and these window decorations were from my mama in October 2010! I saved them to use again this past October and I have been too lazy to take them down. I was looking at them the other day and noticed there's a fly that got stuck on one of the pumpkins and died...oops. That's pretty sick.


Speaking of NASTY INSECTS...see this lovely little thing? I found it in my apartment. More specifically, I found it in my BED. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it!!! We have since had our apartment sprayed for spiders.

I decided one day to try curling my hair with my flatiron. I think it turned out really well! Ryan told me I look like January Jones in Mad Men. I'll take that as a compliment :)


I hate to say it, but I love energy drinks. I used to have an obsession, then I quit cold turkey, but now I'm back on them. I found this new Rockstar at a Speedway gas station this past Thursday. It is blueberry, pomegranate, and acai flavored and it's delicious. Have I ever mentioned that I love going to the gas station for anything other than buying gas?


This past Tuesday after work I met my friend Cortney at Cinema Grill on the North side of Indianapolis. It's a movie theater that is filled with tables and comfy chairs and they have a server walking around so you get to order food and eat it during the movie! It's a really cool idea and the ticket for the movie was only $7.50, which is already $2.50 cheaper than a regular movie theater, PLUS you get to eat dinner while you watch!


 This is the inside of CInema Grill. Terrible picture quality, but you get the idea.


What do you get when you mix everything pictured above plus one egg and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees?


Healthy homemade granola bars! I got this recipe here [<---click the word "here" to see the awesome Tumblr!] and I added chocolate chips to make them a little sweeter! They taste soooo good, they're healthy, and it's a great snack to bring with me to work to tide me over between breakfast and lunch.


Finally, a picture of me with Ryan! Whenever we have any free time, it seems like we are always driving up north to the mall to go shopping. I'm pretty certain that Ryan likes to shop more than I do, and he'll definitely be the second to admit that, if not first. The two of us together in a mall isn't the greatest thing for either of our bank accounts, but we sure have fun together! This picture was taken before we went shopping one day. I just love him so much :)

2 comments:

  1. You will have to show me how to curl hair with a flat iron. I love you. I miss it when you don't post. AND I NEED AN AMY/KARIN DATE SOON BEFORE I GO CRAZY!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete