Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm not an artist, but I like to make art.

So, I don't consider myself to be an artist. I just get ideas and run with them. Sometimes my ideas come from Pinterest, and sometimes I'll be thinking about something for a few days or weeks and all of a sudden, a great idea pops into my head.

These photos are just some of my art that I have in my apartment and also art that I have made for other people.

Mirrors aren't really art...but I'm proud of them.

My bestest cousin loves the alphabet.

Thank you, Pinterest, for this idea.

Love Birds

Painted over the original lime green leaves to make it fit our current apartment.

Roses

Again, thank you Pinterest.

"Like the Dead Sea. She told me I was like the Dead Sea. You'll never sink when you are with me, oh, like the Dead Sea." -The Lumineers

"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. Where you invest your love, you invest your life." -Mumford & Sons


"Tell me now where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart?" -Mumford & Sons


The beginning.

My Mama's birthday gift.

Artwork above our bed.

Not sure what to do with this piece. But I know I love it.




More alphabet.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I LOVE all of them, but especially the quilt-y looking #7. And the one for your mama turned out SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete