Monday, October 1, 2012

One Year

One year ago, I had been dating Ryan for almost one year.

One year ago marked one year working at CVS #1658 in Avon, Indiana.

One year ago marked two years since I started working at CVS #6208 in Louisville, Kentucky.

One year ago, I was beginning my first year of grad school at Butler.

One year ago, my social anxiety was manageable.

One year ago, I had never been on an antidepressant and could say that I had never experienced depression.

One year ago, I was preparing to move into a new apartment with my best friend, Michelle.

One year ago, my other best friend, Sarah, had just gotten married.

One year ago, I was the Maid of Honor in Sarah's wedding.

One year ago, I ate lunch at Wendy's with my mama.

One year ago, I got the worst news of my life and my world would never be the same.

Here's to looking forward to a better second year than was the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment