Friday, January 27, 2012

These Sharks are hilarious.


I've been feeling sickly for six days now. It's a big mess of nasal congestion, sneezing, nose blowing, and medicine taking. I thought I felt better yesterday so I didn't take any medicine, but by 7pm I was at work and feeling miserable again! SO, I haven't been working out as planned.

Finally, I broke my week-long no-workout streak today! Although I should have been doing the Week 4 Ripped in 30 video during this week, I decided to do the Week 3 video today and wait to start Week 4 on Sunday. I wasn't originally planning on doing a video today, but I realized I was using my sickness as an excuse when really it was laziness.

See this super cute sports bra that Jillian is wearing? I thought I wanted one, so I looked for it online and found out that it's part of the Jillian Michaels Collection by K-Swiss. And it's $55. What?? $55 for a SPORTS BRA?! Oh, excuse me -- it's actually called a "Sexy Bra." Maybe because it's a halter v-neck and appears to be a push-up sports bra. Seems like an oxymoron to me, but it's still cute and if I had all the money in the world, I'd have 30 of them. That's how often I do laundry...about every 30 days.

So I haven't reviewed any more of the JM Ripped video after the first week, but as you probably guessed, Week 2 was harder than Week 1, and, not surprisingly, Week 3 was even harder than Week 2! I wonder what Week 4 will be like...maybe easier.


Anyway, as I do my workout video I usually play it muted on my computer so I can watch something on my TV at the same time. Lately, for approximately the past three months, I have been on a MAJOR Biggest Loser kick. Between Hulu and Netflix, I have access to every season of BL and I have been taking full advantage of that. I just love how inspiring these people are...and they're just regular people like everyone watching the show! BL makes me cry at least two times per episode, sometimes more, even if I'm in the middle of a hard workout.
I just LOVE it.

Anyone else love The Biggest Loser or another reality show that gets you way more emotionally involved than you probably should be?

p.s. Finally, a new Shark Tank is on right now and I'm loving it!!! YOU should be watching, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment