Friday, January 13, 2012

Operation: Cookie Drop

So I got to work today and what was on the counter? A very tempting piece of paper from one of our customer's daughters--a Girl Scout Cookie sign up sheet! I love GSCs. They are delicious and they take me back to the days when I was a Girl Scout! But there was one important question I asked myself before picking up my pen and quickly scribbling down my name and that I wanted one box of each, please.

The question was...how's a girl supposed to get RIPPED IN 30 when she's eating GSCs all day and all night? She's not. So I decided I just wasn't going to buy any this year. That is, until I saw a spot called "Operation Cookie Drop." I didn't know what this was, so I did a quick google search on my phone and found out that I can still support the Girl Scouts and this particular Girl Scout's sales goal by donating some cookies! I chose to donate two boxes (you don't get to pick which kind of cookie, I guess thy pick for you) and those two boxes will join all of the other donated boxes of deliciousness to be sent to US Troops overseas!

How nice, I thought. Now I can feel really good about supporting Girl Scouts while still supporting two of my New Years resolutions of getting RIPPED IN 30 and maintaining healthier eating habits!

If you are planning on buying some GSCs this year, maybe think about buying one less box for you and one more box for the troops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment